What is permanent residence in the EU, and what prospects does this status open?
Permanent residence is an abbreviation common in modern colloquial speech, which many native speakers use without thinking about how to decipher it. In fact, the reading of the word is very simple and unpretentious. Permanent residence is a permanent place of residence. That is, the status that a non-resident of the country receives in order to live in a foreign state as long as he wishes. Permanent residence gives an immigrant the same rights as citizens. The exception was the opportunity to participate in elections. This applies to both the right to vote and to run for office.
Permanent residence: what is it in Europe?
Permanent residence in Europe for a person who has decided to stay there for a long time promises the lucky man a lot of advantages. But first you need to figure out to the end what permanent residence is. The decoding of the abbreviated designation - "permanent residence" - and the formal name of the status do not completely coincide. Permanent residence is usually called a permanent residence permit, or a permanent residence permit. A visitor receives a permanent residence in Europe only after a temporary residence permit. To do this, you will have to be patient and wait at least 5-10 years. That is how much you need to live in an EU country to be eligible for permanent residence in Europe.
In most cases, permanent residence is an intermediate status followed by citizenship.
What does permanent residence mean for a resident of Europe and what new opportunities does it provide?
Permanent residence in Europe opens up great prospects and excellent opportunities:
- Permanent residence in Europe is the right to enter and leave the territory of the country at any time. Freedom of movement is guaranteed.
- Permanent residence means unhindered travel in the Schengen countries. No visas are required.
- What does permanent residence mean? An opportunity to open your own business in the EU and become a successful businessman.
- Permanent residence is the right to work in any enterprise and in any company in the European Union.
- Permanent residence - what is it? Bank accounts in reputable European banks and loans with favorable rates.
- In Europe, permanent residence gives your children the right to study at prestigious universities.
- And also - to use health insurance, to help other family members to obtain a residence permit, to acquire a second citizenship.
AAAA ADVISER will help you become a participant in investment projects in countries that are interested in the entry of financially independent persons. AAAA ADVISER is a licensed agent for official citizenship programs based on investment by migrants. Here you will receive help and expert advice on all issues of obtaining a residence permit or Citizenship by Investment.
- Contact our specialist and we will advise you on all the options for obtaining a residence permit, permanent residence and Second Citizenship +79100007020
- Visit our full site: VNZ.BZ