What countries do give the citizenship when acquisition a real estate?
- Saint Kitts & Nevis in the Caribbean region - you need to purchase real estate in the amount of 200 thousand dollars, as well as payment of additional fees and taxes. St. Lucia - from 300 thousand dollars. Payment of additional fees and taxes.
- Grenada - the minimum investment is 350 thousand dollars, an additional 25 thousand for each dependent. Dominika - from 200 thousand dollars. Payment of taxes and property registration. There are restrictions on the issuance of citizenship for residents of several countries.
- Antigua and Barbuda – you need to invest 400 000 dollars in real estate, approved by the government. Additionally paid taxes and transaction processing.
- Cyprus – you need to invest 5 million euros in real estate, building, land development or infrastructure development projects.
- Malta – you need to invest from 270 000 euros.
As we can see, there are both expensive and cheep options. So, obtaining the passport of another country is real. The process of documents registration is fast. The citizenship gives many opportunities and advantages.