Residence permit in Germany
Financially independent status, registration of a representative office or company
Germany is one of the ten most powerful economies in the world, living in the country gives a feeling of stability and confidence in the future.
ADVANTAGES OF RESIDENCE PERMIT IN GERMANY
high level of medicine, education and social security
one of the strongest economies in the world
high quality of life
great opportunities for professional migration
quality products and services
DISADVANTAGES OF RESIDENCE PERMIT IN GERMANY
complicated process of obtaining a residence permit
in most cases, it is necessary to pass an examination for knowledge of the German language
willingness to adapt to the German mentality
Options for registration of the residence permit in Germany:
Let's dwell on the most popular options for obtaining a residence permit:
For financially independent applicants, the status presupposes the presence of passive income and the necessary amount of finance for financially independent residence in Germany and refusal to work.
Business immigration. To obtain the right to reside, it is necessary to prove that the proposed activity has an economic perspective or regional need, to confirm the availability of capital for the implementation of the project (personal or borrowed); a business and financial plan is required.
Labor immigration. In this case, the employer is required to prove and justify why the work cannot be performed by a citizen of Germany, the European Union or a person with a permanent residence permit, and a corresponding permit has been obtained from the Federal Employment Agency. If the applicant's specialty belongs to the category of in-demand professions, the list of which is approved by the Federal Employment Agency, the applicant has the opportunity to benefit from employment benefits. The set of documents must include an employment contract, documents confirming qualifications.
Student residence permit. To apply, you must prove that you have entered a public educational institution, face-to-face language courses, and an internship at the company. Having finances to support yourself during your studies.
Cost of a residence permit in Germany:
Registration of a residence permit from 9 500 thousand euros
Procedure for registration of residence permit in Germany:
It is necessary to determine the most suitable option for obtaining a residence permit, the composition of applicants, prepare a dossier in accordance with the desired status. Basic package of documents:
no criminal record
certificate from a Russian bank
lease / purchase documents
documents substantiating and confirming the right to obtain a residence permit
Stage of consideration of the application by the competent authorities of Germany:
The prepared package of documents is submitted for a national visa D at the German consulate. The term of consideration is from 30 days, an interview is required. If a positive decision is made, the successful applicant receives an insert in the passport, which makes it possible to proceed to the next stage.
Registration of a residence permit in Germany:
With a National visa D, the applicant flies to Germany and submits documents to the Department for Foreigners. The coveted ID will be issued within one to two weeks.
Most Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Residence permit in Germany is extremely popular today. The country is in the top 10 countries with one of the strongest economies in the world. But living in this wonderful place itself allows you to feel the most real stability, as well as confidence in the next day.
A residence permit in Germany can be obtained by a wide variety of citizens of other states. Such a solution has the following important advantages:
- Highest level of education, medical services and local social security;
- Huge opportunities for highly professional migration;
- Highest indicators of living standards;
- Germany has one of the strongest economies in the world;
- High quality services and the best products.
Naturally, as always, it also does not do without the presence of certain shortcomings. First of all, we are talking about the following shortcomings:
- The most complicated process of obtaining a residence permit;
- In most situations, you cannot do without passing an exam to confirm a good knowledge of a language such as German;
- Willingness to adapt to the local mentality.
A residence permit can be issued by various foreign citizens. You can choose any suitable option. The simplest types are:
- Independence of the applicant's financial position. This status implies the presence of passive income. It is necessary to have a sufficient amount of money to ensure a financially independent life. A person must have money to give up work;
- Business migration. A citizen of a foreign state, here must prove that the planned activity has certain prospects. It is also necessary to confirm the equity capital so that the presented project can be implemented. You cannot do without providing a financial as well as a business plan;
- Work migration. In this situation, it is necessary for the employer to provide evidence of why a specific job cannot be performed by a citizen from Germany itself. You cannot do without obtaining the appropriate permits;
- A student's appearance. In this case, it is necessary to provide documents confirming the fact of admission to an educational state institution.