RESIDENCE PERMIT IN HUNGARY
BY THE REGISTRATION OF A REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE
Hungary is a country where there is almost no crime, mild climate, excellent health care and education.
ADVANTAGES RESIDENCE PERMIT IN HUNGARY:
- no need to pay monthly charges;
- the ability to include dependent minor children and parents over 65 years of age;
- there is no requirement to move;
- no need to come to the country to apply;
- the opportunity to live in Europe all year round;
- the opportunity to apply for a national permanent residence after 3 years.
OPTIONS RESIDENCE PERMIT IN HUNGARY:
The residence permit for the seconded employee is done by the opening of the branch of the Russian company in Hungary and by the employment of employee in this Department. This residence permit gives the right to work in the office and issued for 1 year firstly.
THE COST RESIDENCE PERMIT IN HUNGARY:
- Registration of office – 3 thousand euros, plus transaction fees
- The registration of residence permit for an adult – 2 thousand euros
- The residence permit for minors is 1 thousand euros.
- Registration for an adult - 1,5 thousand euros
- Legal address of the office of the company is 500 euros
THE TIME FOR OBTAINING A RESIDENCE PERMIT IN HUNGARY:
- Registration of Department – 10 days
- The acquisition of a residence permit of type D – 1 month
- Record to the Consulate - 1.5 months (you can call after 22 days and specify the day/time of submission)
- Obtaining of a European residence permit – 1 month
DOCUMENTS FOR OBTAINING A RESIDENCE PERMIT IN HUNGARY:
- external passport copy (all pages);
- civil passport copy (all pages);
- the Charter of the organization;
- a document confirming the registration of the organization;
- the letter of attorney;
- the document presented by the head office that the applicant has worked in the organization for at least six months;
- certificate of higher education;
- certificate confirming the absence of debts from tax authority;
- if you have children, their birth certificates
- if the applicant is married, you need a certificate
- certificate from Russian banks – 30 thousand euros;
- ID photos
- certificate of absence of criminal record + translation into Hungarian;
For children to enroll in school:
- from 6-12 years old – presence of a parent
- from 12 to 18 years – the child and the parent
Obtaining of a European residency is an urgent aim for almost every person that seeks to ensure the availability of safe alternative accommodation for themselves and their families. Usually, the first step to permanent residency in Europe is the registration permit. Among the European Union countries, Hungary tops a leading position among the most popular countries for registration of a residence permit, because to obtain permanent residence after the residence permit will be possible within three years. Due to the presence of several ways to obtain this status, you can always choose the best option.
THE PROS AND CONS OF OBTAINING A RESIDENCE PERMIT IN HUNGARY:
Business immigration is one of the best ways to obtain a residence permit in almost any country, and Hungary is not an exception. Registration of the status in this country provides a lot of advantages not only in respect of doing business in the EU, but also provides a unique opportunity to travel to Europe and residence in a stable and safe country with a mild climate. So, the advantages of the Hungarian residence permit are:
- the ability to store money in banks of countries of the EU, access to banking in European banks and legal withdrawal of capital;
- favorable conditions for doing business in the EU;
- the possibility of residence in the territory of the European Union;
- unimpeded movement of persons within the Schengen area (the presence of status provides visa-free entry to Schengen countries);
- the status of dependent children (under age), and parents whose age at the time of filing the application more than 65 years;
- the possibility of obtaining European education;
- well-developed health care system.
- obtaining of permanent residence after three years of stay in the country;
- the possibility of obtaining citizenship after eight years from the date of registration of the residence permit.
Hungary is a country that can offer comfortable conditions for permanent residence. This country is characterized by a Central European level of quality of life, which provides good medicine, a high level of quality of education (including higher education), and a generally favorable social climate. The undoubted advantage is the low crime rate, as well as political stability, which distinguishes this state. Excellent ecology and many thermal spas make Hungary an ideal place for permanent residence for all family members. Due to the successful location of the country, as well as visa-free entry into the Schengen countries, the holders of the residence permit status offer broad opportunities for traveling and exploring the culture of European countries. In addition, Hungary is characterized by democratic real estate prices, due to which the acquisition of real estate in this country is considered an economically viable investment investment. Property rental is also quite profitable.
The main disadvantage of obtaining a residence permit in Hungary on the basis of registration is some bureaucracy procedures, but it should be noted that the opening of business anywhere (even your native country) – not a quick process and hard enough. As a result, certain difficulties of the status registration procedure are fully compensated by the unconditional advantages of this option.
THE PROCESS OF OBTAINING A RESIDENCE PERMIT IN HUNGARY ON THE BASIS OF THE REGISTRATION OF THE REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE:
The procedure of registration status consists of several stages and begins with the establishment of the representative offices of the company. So, to get a residence permit you must:
- The establishment of representative offices. The first step is the establishment of a representative office of the company, which takes place with the participation of a local lawyer. The Charter of the company should contain information about the company itself, as well as information about the shareholders, officers, their rights and duties. At the time of signing the Charter, signature samples are recorded. After signing the document, the lawyer sends it to the judicial office. The type of legal entity is chosen and the scale of the business, depending on the type of activity. Also, for certain types of business activities, it may be necessary to obtain additional licenses.
- Registration with local authorities. After completing the registration procedure, a bank account is opened. To simplify the process of representation management and speed up interaction with local authorities, an online identifier is assigned to it. In addition, after the creation of the company, it is registered with various authorities (this must be done within a fixed period). So, for the payment of local tax the company is put on record in the municipality, for the payment of annual contributions - in the industrial chamber, for obtaining a tax number - in the Tax and Statistical departments.
- Proof of financial solvency and place of residence. To obtain the status of a residence permit, the applicant must provide proof of the availability of funds necessary for living in Hungary (certificate from the bank). Since when issuing a status based on the registration of a representative office of a Russian company, a residence permit is issued on the basis of an employee’s employment at that representative office, confirmation is also provided that the applicant has been working in this company for at least six months. In addition, the applicant for a residence permit must have a residence in the country (house, apartment or other object that is suitable for living). As confirmation can be a lease agreement, a contract of sale of real estate, etc.
- Making insurance. When applying for the status of the presence of health insurance is required.
- Applying for a residence permit. Apply for a residence permit. Submission of the application occurs after the launch of the representative office of the company. To obtain status, it is necessary to submit a package of documents, which includes, among other things, the company's charter and a certificate from a Russian bank. When applying for a candidate, fingerprints are taken and a photo is taken to issue a residence permit with biometric data. The decision to grant a residence permit is usually made within 30 days from the date of application.
- Getting a card. The issuance of a residence permit card occurs after approval of the application. The card is valid for 12 months, after which it can be extended for another 24 months.
Thus, business immigration to Hungary is one of the most convenient and affordable ways to obtain a residence permit status. Despite the fact that the procedure for registering a representative office is not somewhat bureaucratic, this process as a whole does not cause any particular difficulties and, if initially executed, all documents are properly executed quickly and smoothly. As a result, the applicant and his family members have the right to reside in a safe European country and many other advantages, including visa-free travel in the Schengen zone and the possibility of becoming a full citizen of this state in a few years.
Most Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
How long does it take for me to apply for permanent residence in Hungary?
Permanent residence is issued in this case after three years of residence in the country.
Do I need to buy housing when applying for a residence permit in Hungary?
It is enough to rent an apartment and provide an appropriate agreement. It is important that the living space is at least eighteen square meters per person. At the same time, if desired, it will be easy to acquire an apartment in ownership.
Is insurance required to obtain a residence permit in Hungary?
Yes, in order to live in Hungary, the applicant must pay for insurance for the duration of the stay.
When do I need to renew my Hungarian residence permit?
The application for the extension of the residence permit is submitted thirty days before its expiration.
When is Hungarian citizenship issued?
Citizenship of this country can be obtained after eight years of permanent residence in Hungary.
Is it possible not to stay in the country after obtaining a Hungarian residence permit?
To obtain permanent residence in the future, you must permanently reside in the country. It is allowed to leave for a period of no more than forty-five days once a year.
For how long is a Hungarian residence permit issued?
Residence permit in Hungary for registration of a representative office is issued initially for one year, and then it is possible to extend it for two years at once.
Can my family members get a Hungarian residence permit?
Yes, your wife or husband, as well as children, can get a residence permit with you. Previously, they will need to apply for a visa to enter the country, and then they will need to submit all documents directly in Hungary.
Can children study with a Hungarian residence permit?
Yes, the applicant's children get this opportunity. Having a residence permit, they will be able to successfully study in local institutions.
Will I get access to medical facilities in the country after obtaining a residence permit in Hungary?
Yes, with a residence permit, a foreigner gets the opportunity to receive medical assistance.
Can I open a local bank account with this type of Hungarian residence permit?
Yes, the holder of a residence permit also gets such an opportunity.
Is it possible to obtain a mortgage with a Hungarian residence permit of this category?
Yes, if you have a residence permit, a foreigner can get a mortgage.