THE RESIDENCE PERMIT OF FRANCE BY THE REGISTRATION OF A RUSSIAN COMPANY
If you make the TOP countries that describes Europe, France will be on the first place. In this country are and the best of neighborhood features and features which make this country is really unique present simultaneously.
ADVANTAGES AND FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM OF OBTAINING A RESIDENCE PERMIT IN FRANCE:
- give a national residence permit for 3 years;
- it is possible to include dependent children under 25 years old and parents who are over 65 years old;
- do not need to stay in the country;
- no need to come to the country to apply;
- the opportunity to live in Europe year-round;
- the opportunity to apply for permanent residence after 5 years.
OPTIONS FOR THE PURCHASE OF A RESIDENCE PERMIT IN FRANCE:
The registration of residence permit for the category of seconded employee is through the establishment of representative offices of Russian firms in France and in a business trip of an employee in the office. This residence permit gives the right to work in this office and it is issued for 3 years.
THE COST OF REPRESENTATION AND RESIDENCE PERMIT IN FRANCE:
- Registration – €5 thousand.
- The registration of residence permit for the whole family – €9.5 thousand
THE MONTHLY COSTS OF MAINTAINING OFFICES AND RESIDENCE PERMIT:
- €1300 – tax payments on salaries, deductions to the social Fund
- €100 – cost of accounting services
- €125 - legal address
- €3000 for a residence permit annually, in the absence of own residence permit
THE TIME FOR OBTAINING A RESIDENCE PERMIT IN FRANCE:
- Collection of documentation – 2 weeks
- The registration of residence permit type D – 10 days
- When recording to a Consulate (in 45 days, you can call after 22 days and to clarify the next day/time for submission)
- Obtaining a European residence permit – 45 days
NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR OBTAINING OF RESIDENCE PERMIT IN FRANCE:
- the external passport, copy (all pages);
- civil passport copy (all pages);
- the Charter of the organization;
- a document confirming the registration of the company;
- the power of attorney;
- the document from the main company that people worked at least six months;
- state diploma of higher education;
- a certificate from the tax authority that there are no debts;
- the certificate of registration of marriage;
- birth certificate of children;
- certificate from Russian company – €30 thousand;
- color photo 3,5x4,5 cm – 3 PCs.;
- certificate of no criminal record with translation into French;
- document of rental housing.
For children to enroll in school:
- from 6-12 years old – presence of a parent
- from 12 to 18 years – the child and the parent
THE PROS AND CONS OF OBTAINING A RESIDENCE PERMIT IN FRANCE:
Advantages of obtaining a residence permit in this country are:
- The ability to move freely within the countries that belong to Schengen area. You do not need to apply for a visa for travel.
- The right to live in France. It is allowed you to stay in the country for as long as valid status. Besides you are not required to live in the territory of that state and can cross its border as many times as you need.
- After 5 years the holder of a residence permit has the right to apply for registration of permanent residence. And if the authorities approve your application, you can stay in France freely for 10 years. Then you will be able to apply for French citizenship, and you will have a very good chance to get it.
- Receiving the residence permit for yourself, you can automatically register it and for your family members – children and spouses.
- There is no requirements of knowledge of language. This is a significant plus, because in the post-Soviet countries, people mostly know English bad. However, if you later plan to obtain citizenship, you will need to learn French at a sufficient level.
- The opportunity to obtain a driving license of the European sample. This certificate is valid throughout the European Union. To avoid any problems with the police, it is better change rights to the French during the first year after registration of the residence permit. And then you will be able to drive a vehicle without fear of claims from law enforcement bodies.
However, there are a few disadvantages, which a French residence permit on the basis of registration of the representative office has:
- It’s easy to lose residence permit of France. If it determine that you provided false information or invalid/incorrect documents, there is a high probability that you will be deported. Even if the problem occurred in error or it was not your fault. The state authorities of France is very strict.
- At the expiration of residence permit, you will need to register it again. At the same time, in order for everything to be successful, your company must meet all the same conditions as when you first received a residence permit. Thus, if the firm's revenues will fall sharply or it is simply eliminated, then the residence permit will be denied.
- Acquire a property Russian, possessing a residence permit, can only on a legal entity. And these are additional formalities that must be observed.
- If you have been granted a residence permit at a representative office of a company, then first you will need to work for a long time exactly at your enterprise. That is, you have to provide yourself with a workplace yourself and only in this way receive income, which, moreover, must correspond to a certain level, so that by the time of re-issuing a residence permit you are financially wealthy. However, you may well work out unofficially, at your own peril and risk.
- A residence permit does not give the right to work in the state structures of France, so successful a career of civil servant with an impressive benefits will be totally inaccessible for you.
- Yes, the language is not required, but employers are reluctant to hire those who do not speak French. Find a good place without dating here is very difficult, even with a residence permit. By itself, this language is quite complex and specific, so it will not be easy to learn it even constantly being surrounded by native speakers.
Perhaps the main drawback of the procedure of obtaining a residence permit in France is the bureaucracy inherent in this country. You will be surprised, but local officials are much more picky than the Russian. In their desire to strictly abide by the law and to be as thorough as possible in any smallest formality, they reach insanity. At the same time, they sometimes work a bit erratically, more precisely, inconsistently.
A typical situation: you have collected the thick envelope with the set of all absolutely necessary properly executed certificates and copies, but you return a few times, demanding to add another document, e.g. a confirmation of your residence in France in the form of statement from the doctor. And then you need a French stamp on the notarized translation of the birth certificate or a complete list of vaccinations that was given to your baby. Finally, when, it would seem that additional paperwork is simply impossible to claim, as you have exhausted all options, you can give a completely different list of documents, finding out some new facts. For example, they learn that some of your distant relative is French or your great-grandfather at that time was under investigation ,and nearly ended up in the GULAG. The migration service really checks all your relatives in a few generations, especially if you are in the country illegally, you are refused to extend the right to stay as a refugee due to the absence of a threat or you simply do not want to extend your residence permit, and you refuse to leave France back. Believe me, they will find reasons to deport you.
A RESIDENCE PERMIT IN FRANCE ON THE BASIS OF THE REGISTRATION OF THE REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE:
This option of the registration of residence permit is excellent for private entrepreneurs who have business in Russia. Its essence is to open a representative office in France.
This method has several significant advantages. The main plus is that in this way a residence permit can be obtained not for 12 months, but for as many as three years. However, you will have the right to carry with you all children under the age of 25, as well as parents over 65 years of age.
This program is sometimes called a “seconded worker”. It is governed by Article L313-10 5 ° of the Code on the Rules for the Entry and Stay of Foreigners. In order to obtain a residence permit in France in this way, the applicant must submit, in addition to the standard list of documents, an employment contract signed with a representative office of the company, as well as a certificate of salary amount. Under French law, your s / n as an employee of a representative office must be at least one and a half times the minimum allowable salary, which now amounts to about 2,200 euros. This is necessary to ensure that the French authorities are confident in your financial security. Consider that with this money during the trimester you will need to pay at least 1500 euros to various social funds.
It is also necessary to provide proof that you have housing. This may be your own accommodation or rented. The procedure for obtaining a residence permit begins directly with the formation of a legal entity in the country. Then a complete package of documents is formed, which subsequently must be transferred to the Immigration Office simultaneously with the submission of a request for a residence permit. Documents will be reviewed first in this institution, and then they will be redirected to the Department of Labor. After both of these authorities make a positive verdict, you will be issued a visa category D, and upon arrival in France you will receive your residence permit in the Immigration Office.
You will be able to apply for registration as a permanent merchant or employee with a residence permit on the basis of the registration a representative office of a company. The members of your family will have the opportunity to apply for a residence permit under the Family and Private Life program, under which they will also have the right to work in France. The status of your children, spouse and elderly parents will be automatically extended each time along with your own residence permit.
France on world map
Watch for changes in the program
Stay informed of any changes in the program "France - Registration the representation of the russian company"
You have successfully subscribed to updates in program "France - Registration the representation of the russian company". In case of changes in the program, all information will be sent to
Please fill in all the required fields and try again
Something went wrong. Please try again.