THE RESIDENCE PERMIT OF FRANCE
BY THE REGISTRATION OF A COMPANY
ADVANTAGES RESIDENCE PERMIT IN FRANCE:
- give a national residence permit for 3 years;
- it is possible to include dependent children under 25 years old and parents who are over 65 years old;
- do not need to stay in the country;
- no need to come to the country to apply;
- the opportunity to live in Europe year-round;
- the opportunity to apply for permanent residence after 5 years.
OPTIONS RESIDENCE PERMIT IN FRANCE:
THE COST RESIDENCE PERMIT IN FRANCE:
- Registration – €5 000.
- The registration of residence permit for the whole family – €9.5 000
THE MONTHLY COSTS OF MAINTAINING OFFICES AND RESIDENCE PERMIT:
- €1300 – tax payments on salaries, deductions to the social Fund
- €100 – cost of accounting services
- €125 - legal address
- €3000 for a residence permit annually, in the absence of own residence permit
THE TIME FOR OBTAINING A RESIDENCE PERMIT IN FRANCE:
- Collection of documentation – 2 weeks
- The registration of residence permit type D – 10 days
- When recording to a Consulate (in 45 days, you can call after 22 days and to clarify the next day/time for submission)
- Obtaining a European residence permit – 45 days
NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR OBTAINING OF RESIDENCE PERMIT IN FRANCE:
- the external passport, copy (all pages);
- civil passport copy (all pages);
- the Charter of the organization;
- a document confirming the registration of the company;
- the power of attorney;
- the document from the main company that people worked at least six months;
- state diploma of higher education;
- a certificate from the tax authority that there are no debts;
- the certificate of registration of marriage;
- birth certificate of children;
- certificate from Russian company – €30 000;
- color photo 3,5x4,5 cm – 3 PCs.;
- certificate of no criminal record with translation into French;
- document of rental housing.
- from 6-12 years old – presence of a parent
- from 12 to 18 years – the child and the parent
THE PROS AND CONS OF OBTAINING A RESIDENCE PERMIT IN FRANCE:
- The ability to move freely within the countries that belong to Schengen area. You do not need to apply for a visa for travel.
- The right to live in France. It is allowed you to stay in the country for as long as valid status. Besides you are not required to live in the territory of that state and can cross its border as many times as you need.
- After 5 years the holder of a residence permit has the right to apply for registration of permanent residence. And if the authorities approve your application, you can stay in France freely for 10 years. Then you will be able to apply for French citizenship, and you will have a very good chance to get it.
- Receiving the residence permit for yourself, you can automatically register it and for your family members – children and spouses.
- There is no requirements of knowledge of language. This is a significant plus, because in the post-Soviet countries, people mostly know English bad. However, if you later plan to obtain citizenship, you will need to learn French at a sufficient level.
- The opportunity to obtain a driving license of the European sample. This certificate is valid throughout the European Union. To avoid any problems with the police, it is better change rights to the French during the first year after registration of the residence permit. And then you will be able to drive a vehicle without fear of claims from law enforcement bodies.
- It’s easy to lose residence permit of France. If it determine that you provided false information or invalid/incorrect documents, there is a high probability that you will be deported. Even if the problem occurred in error or it was not your fault. The state authorities of France is very strict.
- At the expiration of residence permit, you will need to register it again. At the same time, in order for everything to be successful, your company must meet all the same conditions as when you first received a residence permit. Thus, if the firm's revenues will fall sharply or it is simply eliminated, then the residence permit will be denied.
- Person, possessing a residence permit, can acquire a property only on a legal entity. And these are additional formalities that must be observed.
- If you have been granted a residence permit at a representative office of a company, then first you will need to work for a long time exactly at your enterprise. That is, you have to provide yourself with a workplace yourself and only in this way receive income, which, moreover, must correspond to a certain level, so that by the time of re-issuing a residence permit you are financially wealthy. However, you may well work out unofficially, at your own peril and risk.
- A residence permit does not give the right to work in the state structures of France, so successful a career of civil servant with an impressive benefits will be totally inaccessible for you.
- Yes, the language is not required, but employers are reluctant to hire those who do not speak French. Find a good place without dating here is very difficult, even with a residence permit. By itself, this language is quite complex and specific, so it will not be easy to learn it even constantly being surrounded by native speakers.
A RESIDENCE PERMIT IN FRANCE ON THE BASIS OF THE REGISTRATION OF THE REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE: