The residence permit in the United Arab Emirates by the registration of a company in “Masdar City” free-trade zone.
The UAE is one of the richest countries in the world, a financial and trade center, which provides unlimited opportunities for doing business, living and educating children. The warm climate, stability and the legal structure attract investors from all over the world.
We offer you a set of services in the most profitable Free Trade Zone. The "Masdar City" free-trade zone is the best solution for business and just to get a residence permit in the UAE. The “Masdar City” free-trade zone is located in the capital and financial center of the United Arab Emirates - Abu Dhabi. The area of the free-trade zone is 6 square kilometers and it is ideally located near the international airport, one of the best yacht clubs that is 17 km from Abu Dhabi.
“Masdar City” is the best solution for obtaining a residence permit in the UAE by registering a company in the UAE Free-Trade Zone. A company registered in such zone does not require a local shareholder, does not have taxes and does not require the delivery of a mandatory annual audit, this is distinguish feature of other free-trade zones in the UAE.
This Free-Trade Zone in the UAE is a business platform for many companies: from huge corporations from the Fortune 500 list to completely new business projects.
Advantages and peculiarities of the program of obtaining the residence permit in the UAE, “Masdar City” free-trade zone
- low cost of registration;
- the opportunity to add minor children and parents;
- no living requirements;
- local health insurance;
- the opportunity to live in the UAE all year round;
- The free-trade zone does not require to submit annual audit reports
- Obtaining a residence permit in the UAE for 30 days
- 100% ownership of the company and 0% tax
- Getting the Resident Card for 3 years at once.
Options of obtaining the residence permit in the UAE, “Masdar City” free-trade zone
The resident card is issued by registering a company or a representative office of a company in the Free-Trade Zone and by employing the main applicant for this company.
Cost of obtaining the residence permit in the UAE, “Masdar City” free-trade zone
- $ 1,375 (5000 dirhams) - the cost of the registration fee for company registration;
- $ 2,750 (10,000 dirhams) - the cost of the license for the year of the company;
- $ 3,700 (13500 dirham) - the cost of the workplace in the business center for a year;
- $ 4,100 - the cost of supporting the registration of the company and obtaining a license;
- $ 2,100 - the cost of accompanying the receipt of a resident card to the main applicant;
- $ 1,100 - the cost of accompanying the receipt of a resident card for an additional applicant;
It is necessary for the period of registration of the company to make the authorized capital of $ 13,700 or 50,000 dirhams. After registration of the company, this money can be used to purchase fixed assets or expenses of the organization.
ANNUAL EXPENSES TO SUPPORT THE RESIDENCE PERMIT AND COMPANY IN THE UAE, “MASDAR CITY” FREE-TRADE ZONE
- $ 2,750 (10,000 dirhams) - the cost of the license for the next year of the company;
- $ 3,700 (13500 dirhams) - the cost of the workplace in the business center for the next year;
- $ 1,100 - the cost of maintenance of the renewal of the license of the company and the workplace;
The company’s license must be renewed until the expiration date of the existing license.
TERMS OF REGISTRATION OF THE COMPANY AND OBTAINING THE RESIDENCE PERMIT IN THE UAE, “MASDAR CITY” FREE-TRADE ZONE
- Preparation of documents for registration of the company - 10 days
- Company registration and receiving resident card - up to 30 days
DOCUMENTS FOR OBTAINING THE PERMITTED RESIDENCE IN THE UAE, “MASDAR CITY” FREE-TRADE ZONE
- photocopy of passport;
- certificate of no criminal record;
- color photo 3,5x4,5 cm
LIST OF PERMITTED ACTIVITY, “MASDAR CITY” FREE-TRADE ZONE
- Renewable energy
- Clean technology and ICT
- Marketing and Events
- Human resources development
- Power industry
- Medical services
- Service Providers
- Property Development Services
- Regional representative offices
- Trading and Holding Companies
- Business center and data centers
- Utilities (retail, food and beverage stores) Oil and gas services
TYPES OF COMPANIES, “MASDAR CITY” FREE-TRAE ZONE
Companies operating in “Masdar City” do this in accordance with the “Masdar City” companies registration rules. “Masdar City” provides a quick and easy integration of services for enterprises, providing them with one of the following three types of legal structure:
- Limited Liability Company "Free Zone" with corporate and / or individual shareholders
- Branch of a foreign / offshore company
- Company branch in the UAE (including companies registered in other UAE free zones)
PROCESS OF REGISTRATION OF A COMPANY FOR OBTAINING A RESIDENCE PERMIT IN THE UAE, “MASDAR CITY” FREE-TRADE ZONE
- Sending a scan of documents for initial review
- Opening a Bank Account to Deposit the Authorized Capital of the Company
- Signing of workplace rent documents
- Obtaining a license and documents for a registered company