CITIZENSHIP OF ANTGUA AND BARBUDA BY INVESTMENTS
The combined size of 442 sq. km and population of over 80,000 people, make Antigua and Barbuda the 9th largest country by size in the Caribbean. This economic citizenship program facilitates you and your family’s comfort of visa-free travel to more than 100 countries.
ADVANTAGES AND PECULIARITIES OF THE PROGRAM FOR OBTAINING ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA CITIZENSHIP:
- opportunity to get dual citizenship;
- no need to live in the state permanently;
- no tax on world income;
- it is enough to be in the country for 5 days in 5 years;
- no need to pass an interview, no requirements for education or experience of a manager;
- visa-free travel with 150 countries, including the Schengen zone, the UK and Hong Kong;
- quick citizenship in 3 months, including for children up to 29 years old;
- citizenship, including for dependent parents who are over 58 years old and who live with the applicant;
- citizenship, including for physically or mentally challenged children and / or parents;
- obtaining a passport of Antigua and Barbuda within a month after the investment;
- great country to live.
OPTIONS OF OBTAINING ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA CITIZENSHIP:
National Development Contribution or charitable donation
High net worth individuals may choose to make a monetary contribution of US$ 100,000 to the National Development Fund or an approved charity.
Real estate investment
The property purchased must equal a minimum of US$ 200,000 in a pre-approved real estate development area. The investment must be maintained for a minimum of 5 years. Property registration, processing fees and taxes must be paid in addition to the property purchase.
Callaloo Cay is a unique luxury multi-resort project, developed in partnership with the government by an international team of world class developers and investors such as Arton. This exclusive resort sits on 36 acres of prime beach-front and will offer first class facilities that cater to discerning clients. Under the Redeemable Preferred Share Offer offered by the resort, investors renounce the capital appreciation in exchange for a guaranteed return on investment after the mandatory 5 year “hold” period.
An applicant may invest US$ 1,500,000 to establish a business and qualify to apply for citizenship. Two or more applicants can make a joint business investment where the individual threshold must equal a minimum of US$ 400,000 and the total investment must equal a minimum of US$ 5,000,000.
- National Development Fund:
- 25 thousand dollars - up to 4 candidates;
- 15 thousand dollars - each additional candidate
- the property:
- 50 thousand dollars - up to 4 candidates;
- 15 thousand dollars - each additional candidate
COST OF CHECKING ON THE CRIMINAL PAST:
- 7.5 thousand dollars - the main candidate with the spouse / spouse;
- 4.0 thousand dollars - 1 dependent 18 -28 years;
- 2 thousand dollars - 1 dependent 12 -17 years.
COST OF OBTAINING OF ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA CITIZENSHIP:
Program maintenance - 25 thousand dollars.
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF OBTAINING ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA CITIZENSHIP:
This amazing country is a beautiful sea and clear azure water, tropics and white beaches. For all who wish to become a citizen of Antigua and Barbuda, several options have been proposed for obtaining dual citizenship.
- living in the lap of unique nature, pleasant climate and various leisure activities;
- you can have two passports at the same time - Antigua and Barbuda and Russia;
- a loyal tax system that does not require to pay taxes on income and real estate received outside the country;
- visa-free regime for entry into most of the world’s countries, including Schengen countries;
- the possibility of obtaining a quality higher education.
- investors must be in Antigua and Barbuda for at least 5 days during the first five years.
THE PROCESS OF REGISTRATION ANTIUGUA AND BARBUDA CITIES:
The procedure for obtaining citizenship of Antigua and Barbuda begins with the collection of documents. For an accredited agent with whom a contract for the provision of mediation services is concluded, you need to prepare a case:
- internal and external passports;
- residence permit in another country (if available);
- certificates of birth, marriage status or divorce, availability of education;
- driver's license;
- military record card;
- a health certificate with an HIV test result;
- certificate of no criminal record and legal proceedings in other countries;
- bank statement and bank reference letter;
- proof of legal source of funds;
- other documents confirming impeccable business and personal reputation.
It is better to entrust the translation of documents and legalize their copies through an immigration intermediary. He will also advise how to correctly fill in the questionnaire, where to go for a medical examination and get a medical report.
Usually one week is enough to collect the documents. Then the amount of investment is transferred to the escrow account. The agent then submits the documents to the government of Antigua and Barbuda. The presence of an applicant for citizenship is not required.
For two to four months, the trustworthiness of a person and the legality of his funds are studied. If there are no complaints, the result is a positive decision and a certificate of naturalization is issued.
The passport itself can be obtained in two or three days after that.
With the help of a licensed agent who we are, passing the procedure for obtaining citizenship of Antigua and Barbuda is not difficult. We control the correctness of the compilation of certificates, the availability of all necessary documents, translate and apostille them.
Validity of citizenship is not limited and is inherited, but every five years the passport should be prolonged.
LIST OF 150 COUNTRIES THAT HOLDERS OF ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA PASSPORT CAN VISIT IN 2018 WITHOUT VISAS:
Andorra; Anguilla; Antilles; Argentina; Aruba; Austria; Bahamas Islands; Bangladesh; Barbados; Belgium; Belize; Bermuda; Bolivia; Botswana; British Virgin Islands; Bulgaria; Great Britain; Vatican; Vanuatu; Venezuela; Hungary; East Timor; Venezuela; Hungary; Georgia; Germany; Gibraltar; Greece; Grenada; Guatemala; Guyana; Haiti; Honduras; Hong Kong; Denmark; Djibouti; Dominica; Dominican Republic; Egypt; Zambia; Zimbabwe; Israel; Iraq; Ireland; Spain; Iceland; Italy; Cambodia, Cayman Islands; Costa Rica; Cuba; Cyprus; Kenya; Kiribati; Korea; Kosovo; Latvia; Lebanon; Lesotho; Liechtenstein; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Macao; Macedonia; Madagascar; Malawi; Malaysia; Maldives; Malta; Micronesia; Monaco; Montserrat; Mozambique; Myanmar; Nauru; Nepal; Netherlands; New Caledonia; Niue; Norway; Cape Verde Islands; Fiji; Mauritius Island; Palau Islands; Panama; Peru; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Samoa; San Marino; Seychelles; Sierra Leone Islands; Singapore; Slovakia; Slovenia; Solomon Islands; Saint Lucia; Saint Vincent and the Grenadines; Tanzania; Togo; Tonga; Trinidad and Tobago; Tunisia; Turkey; Turks and Kayos; Tuvalu; Uganda; Philippines; Finland; France; French Polynesia; Croatia; Czech; Chile; Sweden; Switzerland; Ecuador; Estonia; Jamaica.