Residence permit in Croatia
by the registration of a representative office of a Russian company
Croatia is one of the most beloved countries of many yachtsmen around the world. Fascinating islands, luxury yacht clubs and one of the most beautiful sea coasts. Many sea wolves receive the residence permit here, choosing Croatia for sea travel and winter solar parking.
Advantages residence permit in Croatia program:
- no monthly taxes;
- registration of representation in the ministry without personal attendance is possible;
- there is no requirement to stay in the country;
- no need to come to apply;
- the opportunity to live in Croatia all year round;
- the opportunity to put the purchased yacht under the Croatian Flag;
- the opportunity to apply for permanent residence after 5 years.
Options of obtaining the residence permit in Croatia:
The residence permit is issued because of the registration of the representative office of the Russian company, and it is necessary that you hold the director position of this representative office in Croatia. This Residence permit gives you the right to work in this office, to represent the interests of your Russian Company.
Cost of registration of a representative office and residence permit in Croatia:
- Registration of a representative office of your company €5,000 (Russian companies cannot be used)
- Registration of a representative office from our company €10,000
- Registration of a residence permit for the main applicant - €2,500
- Registration of residence permit for an additional family member - €1,000.
Annual expenses to support representative office and residence permit:
- €1200 - expenses for the legal address of the Representative Office
Terms of registration of representative office and obtaining of residence permit in Croatia:
- Collection of documentation - 2 weeks
- Registration of representative office in the Ministry - 30 days
- Registration of residence permit - 30 days
Documents required for registration of representative office and obtaining a residence permit in Croatia:
- international passport, in the form of a copy (all pages);
- civil passport, in the form of a copy (all pages);
- articles of association;
- proof of registration of the company;
- power of attorney;
- a document from the main company on the appointment to the post of director of the representative office;
- state diploma of higher education;
- marriage registration certificate;
- birth certificate of children;
- certificate from a Russian bank;
- color photos 3,5x4,5 cm - 3 pcs ;
- certificate of no criminal record with a translation into the Croatian language;
- rental document.
Advantages and disadvantages of obtaining a residence permit in Croatia:
The advantages are:
- Ability to live in a developed country
- The possibility of yachting, the purchase of yachts and setting under the Croatian Flag
- The possibility of applying for permanent residence after 5 years
- There are no taxes on the maintenance of the representation.
- There are no accounting statements at representation
- The possibility of acquiring a car and putting it on Croatian numbers
- The possibility of acquiring a local medical policy
- Possibility for children to attend kindergarten and school
- When you receive a residence permit for yourself, you can also issue it for your family members - children and spouses
- No requirements for language
- The opportunity to get a driver's license of the European sample.
However, there are several disadvantages, they are:
- To visit the Schengen countries, it is necessary to get visas.
- Annual extension of residence permit status is required.
- Residence permit does not give the right to work outside organizations
Most Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
To obtain citizenship, you need to permanently reside in this country for eight years (five years for a residence permit and another three on the basis of permanent residence).
Yes, during the first five years you must have lived in Croatia for at least ten months a year.
A representative office is not an economic entity, therefore, it should not and cannot conduct economic activity.
Yes, there is such an opportunity. They will also have the opportunity to study in Croatia.
To wait for a decision on a residence permit, it is necessary that your family members have a valid visa. Otherwise, they must wait for a residence permit in their country.
Obtaining a residence permit card takes approximately one month.
Residence permit of Croatia for registration of a representative office is issued for one year. Renewal is required two months before its expiration date. Further, the document is extended for one more year.
Yes, the applicant must provide a lease or title deeds for the home.
All persons living in Croatia for more than 182 days a year are considered tax residents of that state.
Yes, a residence permit allows a foreigner to do this.
Refusal of a residence permit is possible if documents on the availability or rental of housing, a certificate of the availability of funds and other papers stipulated by the current legislation are not provided.
Yes, residents of this state can apply for a mortgage or installment plan for the purchase of real estate.