PERMANENT RESIDENCE OF MALTA
BY INVESTING IN GOVERNMENT BONDS
ADVANTAGES RESIDENCE OF MALTA:
- investing is possible only after the approval of the person applying for participation in the program;
- the ability to attach children in care of at the age of 25, parents not older than 65 years old;
- no requirement for permanent residence;
- there is no need of personal presence to apply for participation in the program;
- the opportunity to live in Europe all year round;
- no need to register the organization and realize its functioning;
- the complete absence of the monthly costs.
HOW TO GET A RESIDENCE OF MALTA:
THE PRICE RESIDENCE OF MALTA:
- The bonds – 250 000 euros.
- Tax liabilities - 30,000 euros.
- Legal support - 30 000 euros.
- The cost of real estate - from 10 000 Euro per year for rent and purchase – not less than 270,000 euros.
OFFER THE POSSIBILITY OF OBTAINING PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN MALTA FOR 75,000 EUROS ON PLEDGE OF THE AQCUIRABLE SECURITIES
- no need to worry about reducing the value of securities,
- there is no need to withdraw 250,000 euros from the market, your money continues to work for You
- you do not need to wait 5 years for return of investment
- yes, you and your family obtain permanent residence of Malta for a lifetime.
- 75 000 euros of irretrievable investments in securities
- 10 000 - 12 000 euros per year – payment of rent during the first five years or buying real estate in the amount of 270 000 euros (depends on region)
- 30 000 Euros – government fee
- 30 000 euros – our support of the process
THE PROCESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE OF MALTA:
THE DEADLINE FOR OBTAINING OF RESIDENCE OF MALTA
- Collection of documentation -ten days
- The obtaining of permanent residence - three months.
DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY FOR A RESIDENCE OF MALTA:
- external passport (photocopy all pages);
- passport (photocopy all pages);
- certificate form 2-Person income tax (about income);
- evidence of higher education;
- extract of the credit institution for 90 days prior to the application;
- document of the credit institution confirming availability of funds required for investments;
- birth certificate of the applicant and children;
- the certificate of marriage;
- document confirming the absence of infection;
- proof of the address data;
- color photo of size 3.5 x 4.5 in number of 3 pieces;
- the document confirming absence of previous convictions;
- a document confirming the insurance.
THE PROS AND CONS OF GETTING PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN MALTA:
- visa-free entry to countries of the Schengen agreement;
- the opportunity of optimization of taxation (permanent residence status provides the usage of residents of the benefits of the tax system of Malta – maintenance, planning, benefits);
- no requirements to residence in the territory of Malta (as before the registration status and after);
- a opportunity of business development;
- return of investment after 5 years;
- obtaining a status on the regarding program covers not only to applicant but also to members of his family (children, parents).
THE PROCESS OF OBTAINING PERMANENT RESIDENCY OF MALTA:
WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF THE REGISTRATION STATUS OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN MALTA?
- preparation and filing of documents;
- security screening – Due Diligence (time of inspection, as a rule, no more than two months) and the payment of the part of administrative fee;
- in the case of a positive decision – the implementation of the program (at this stage remaining payments of the administrative fee performs and redemption of bonds, and also acquisition or lease of real estate is carried out the);
- delivery of biometric data (for delivery of biometrics you should visit Malta);
- obtaining permanent residence cards (card validity - five years, after that it replaces of a technical nature );
- return of investment (the investor has the right to sell bonds and to sell the property or dissolve the rental contract after 5 years).
Legal framework for permanent residence in Malta:
Most Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Today, the rules of taxation for Maltese residents are clearly and clearly spelled out in the relevant section of the country's legislation. In the event that a person who has made investments in the economy of a power stays on its territory for more than 183 days in a calendar year, then he receives the status of a domicile tax resident. All income received by people of this class, both on the territory of Malta itself and on the lands of any other countries, is subject to income tax in accordance with generally accepted standards.
Citizens who receive permanent residence in Malta for investment, and who live in the country for less than 183 days in a calendar year, have the opportunity to be exempted from paying income tax for all types of realized income. Such people pay state fees exclusively on money transfers carried out within the framework of the accounts of banking structures originally registered in the territory of Malta itself.
According to current legislation, investors who receive permanent residence in Malta through the lease or purchase of real estate can terminate the relevant contracts without any outside problems. However, in order to continue participating in the immigration program, future citizens of the country will need to conclude a new deal.
At the same time, the cost of acquiring or renting real estate must again meet the conditions set forth in the framework of the relevant section of the migration legislation. The investor notifies the accredited agency representing his interests in the country about the change of the rented property.
Under the current rules of the immigration program, investors who diligently fulfill their obligations are exempted from the need to own bonds or real estate after a 5-year period. At the same time, the legislation does not prohibit the sale of securities, the yield of which annually increases by at least three to four percent. The acquired real estate can also be sold, or leased, on terms favorable to the investor himself.
The main confirmation of the fulfillment of the terms of the investment immigration agreement is a document that is a copy of the agreement on the purchase or lease of real estate. In the event that the investor leases any property, he will need to provide additional paper - a receipt for making the appropriate payments.