CITIZENSHIP OF TURKEY:
Turkey is a friendly country, attractive in terms of logistics, rich in culture and history, combining European and Asian mentality.
ADVANTAGES OF TURKISH CITIZENSHIP:
speed of registration, the opportunity of obtaining citizenship in 2-4 months
possible remote registration without leaving the country
the opportunity to sell the investment in 3 years
visa-free travel to more than 110 countries of the world
citizenship is inherited
OPTIONS FOR OBTAINING TURKISH CITIZENSHIP:
- purchase of real estate from 250 thousand dollars. There are no territorial divisions, the investor can choose any real estate, the main requirement is ownership of at least three years, the market value of the property should not exceed 20%;
- investments in government bonds from 500 thousand dollars. Ownership period of at least three years, purchase is possible from a Turkish broker;
- opening a deposit from 500 thousand dollars Finances must be in a Turkish bank account for three years, the deposit currency can be any, but must not be less than the equivalent amount of 500 thousand dollars;
- acquisition of a company with a capital of 500 thousand US dollars The company must operate and pay taxes in Turkey.
COST OF REGISTRATION OF CITIZENSHIP OF TURKEY:
registration of citizenship 15 thousand dollars (for a family)
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF TURKISH CITIZENSHIP:
Benefits of obtaining Turkish citizenship:
you can apply for Turkish citizenship remotely without visiting the country
registration of citizenship is the fastest in Europe, the term for consideration of documents after applying for citizenship is 2-3 months
low cost of living
Turkey does not require documentary proof of the origin of the investment
it is possible to obtain citizenship immediately for the whole family
Disadvantages of Turkish Citizenship:
Turkish passport does not provide an opportunity to stay in the Schengen area,
unstable political environment
Stages of obtaining Turkish citizenship:
Choosing an investment option and providing documents in accordance with the selected option:
when purchasing real estate, extracts and certificates from the department, confirming the compliance of the real estate with the requirements of the Investment Law
in the case of investments in government bonds, an extract from the electronic register
a certificate and an extract from a Turkish bank on the availability of a deposit
if the investor has business interests in Turkey and is willing to invest 500 thousand dollars in the company, it is necessary to provide documents confirming the ownership of the company
Dossier preparation stage:
Provide a package of documents for the formation of a dossier:
civil passport / national id
no criminal record
documents confirming investment in real estate
payment of state fees
copy of the residence permit in Turkey
An additional package of documents depends on the individual characteristics of each dossier.
Stage of applying for citizenship:
The completed package of documents is sent to the State Committee on Population. It can be filed in person or through legal representation on the basis of a power of attorney. Working with a professional expert will make it possible to prepare a set of documents in accordance with the law, avoid additional requests and increase the time for reviewing the dossier.
Stage of obtaining a Turkish passport:
After 2-3 months, a decision on granting citizenship is issued. Obtaining a passport is possible remotely.
Most Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
You must meet one of the following conditions:
- Open a deposit account in a Turkish bank, place at least $ 500,000 and not withdraw them for 3 years;
- Purchase real estate worth at least $ 250,000 and not sell for 3 years;
- Purchase government bonds in the amount of $ 500,000 and not sell for 3 years;
- Create jobs in Turkey for at least 50 people;
- Invest at least $ 500,000 in Turkey's equity capital.
- Photos 5x6;
- Birth certificate;
- Medical certificate confirming physical and psychological health;
- Certificate of marriage and birth of children (if any);
- Certificate of no criminal record;
- A document confirming the presence of regular income (pension, rental income, work permit);
- Proof of successful investment made by the relevant government authority in Turkey.
Yes, according to your application, your wife and children under 18 can obtain citizenship.
The cost of obtaining citizenship is $ 15,000 per family.
Yes, but you need to make sure that this is allowed in the country where you already have citizenship. For example, in Ukraine, China, Japan and a number of other countries, dual citizenship is prohibited.
If you have chosen to purchase real estate, then you need to pay a tax of 3% on its value, for $ 250,000 it is $ 7,500. Registration of a passport and a number of other administrative fees will cost approximately $ 1,600.
No, according to the program, you become a full-fledged citizen of Turkey and there is no need to spend a certain time in the country either before or after obtaining citizenship.
Since investments pass through the banking system, their origins are already known. Therefore, the IRS will not ask questions about your assets.
Not at the moment, but this may change in the future.
Those who have acquired Turkish citizenship by investment are subject to the same taxation rules as indigenous Turks.
No, only for the physical.
The investor receives a modern biometric passport.
No, but if you are going to stay in Turkey, knowing the language will be useful for integrating into the local society.
Yes, and the procedure for obtaining a passport is no different from that which the indigenous Turks go through.