Citizenship of Saint Kitts and Nevis
And Passport Saint Kitts and Nevis by investing
ADVANTAGES CITIZENSHIP OF SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS:
- Fast processing within four months;
- Inclusion of dependent children under 25 years, and dependent parents or grandparents over 55 years;
- No physical residency requirements;
- No requirement to travel to St. Kitts & Nevis during the application process;
- No interview, education or management experience required;
- Visa-free travel to more than 100 countries including Schengen member states, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, and others;
- No tax on worldwide income;
- St. Kitts & Nevis recognizes dual citizenship, so you can still benefit from your current citizenship.
OPTIONS CITIZENSHIP OF ST. KITTS AND NEVIS:
- Contribution to the assistance to the victims of the hurricane (a special fund HRFIC) an irrevocable investment:
- $150 000 single applicant;
- $175 000 the main applicant with his wife / husband;
- $10 000 each additional dependent.
- $250 000 single applicant;
- $300 000 the main applicant with his wife / husband and two minor children;
- $25 000 each additional dependent.
CHECK FOR CRIMINAL PAST:
- $7.5 000 the main applicant;
- $4 000 dependents older than 16 years;
GOVERNMENT FEE FOR PURCHASING A REAL ESTATE:
- $35,000 the main applicant and adult dependents;
- $20,000 wife / husband;
- $10,000 additional dependents.
OFFER OF PARK HYATT OF ST. KITTS AND NEVIS:
CITIZENSHIP OF ST. KITTS MINUSES AND PLUSES:
PLUSES OF CITIZENSHIP SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS:
- the opportunity to obtain citizenship for members of their family who are financially dependent on the applicant for citizenship (children under 30, parents over 55);
- the duration of consideration of applications from applicants from 5 months, with an accelerated procedure from 45 to 60 days;
- the second citizenship of Saint Kitts and Nevis does not require compulsory residence in this state or periodic visits;
- a passport gives the right to be and conduct business in more than one hundred countries, including the UK, the European Union, Singapore;
- Saint Kitts and Nevis recognizes dual citizenship and guarantees the confidentiality of citizenship;
- no taxes on world income;
- the country is comfortable for living and tourism, which is provided by mild climatic conditions and low crime rates.
MINUSES OF CITIZENSHIP SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS:
- the high cost of investment required for citizenship;
- long term of consideration of the file;
- from available flights routes through the USA, Canada, Great Britain;
- it is necessary to obtain a residence permit for long stay in Europe.
PROCESS CITIZENSHIP SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS:
- photographs and digital signature certificate;
- medical certificate with the results of an HIV test, issued not earlier than 3 months;
- a birth certificate or other document with information about parents;
- application form;
- certificate of no criminal record;
- letter of recommendation from at least one international bank, issued not earlier than 6 months;
- at least one letter of recommendation from a lawyer, notary, certified public accountant or any other specialist issued not earlier than 6 months;
- certified copies of marriage and divorce certificates (if any);
- certificate of the origin of money for investment in Saint Kitts and Nevis;
- copy of the contract of sale of real estate certificate of ownership
- international passport;
- russian passport (main page and page with registration);
- military ID (if any);
- certificates of change of name or surname (if the case occurred).
Legislative Framework for Citizenship of Saint Kitts and Nevis:
LIST OF 155 COUNTRIES THAT PASSPORTS HOLDERS OF SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS MAY VISIT IN 2020 WITHOUT VISAS ⇒
Reality Saint Kitts & Nevis
Government approved objects
Most Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
The tax legislation of this state is considered very loyal. Firstly, tax rates are practically at the minimum level. Secondly, a number of taxes are missing, including a gift tax, as well as a tax on income earned outside the country. There are also a number of other tax preferences.
As a rule, you can issue a passport of this Caribbean state in 5-9 months.
In addition to purchasing real estate, the Economic Citizenship Program can offer two more options: investing in a fund that helps victims of the hurricane, as well as investing in the Sugar Fund (in both cases, the contribution is irrevocable). Choosing the first option will require a deposit of USD 150,000 (if only one applicant is listed on the application) or USD 175,000 (for the main applicant and his / her spouse). A contribution of US $10,000 is required for each additional dependent. The size of the contribution when choosing the second option also differs: if there is one applicant, $250,000 is paid, if a spouse is included in the application, $300,000, and if there are additional dependents, $25,000 is paid for each of them. ... In addition, the applicant must pay the costs of conducting a criminal background check.
The Saint Kitts and Nevis Program has standard requirements for the applicant. Among the main ones are the possibility of confirming the legality of the invested funds, no criminal record, good health, reaching the age of 18. To grant citizenship, the applicant must successfully pass the verification procedures (for due diligence, the authorities apply to foreign non-governmental companies). As a rule, when meeting the requirements, there are no problems with the granting of citizenship.
Indeed, the state is one of the most optimal options for permanent residence among all the countries of the Caribbean region. This is due to several objective reasons. Firstly, the country has a mild climate without sudden changes in weather, unique nature and amazingly beautiful beaches, due to which excellent conditions have been created for the rest of the whole family. Secondly, citizens expect a favorable social environment (in comparison with other countries of the Caribbean region, Saint Kitts and Nevis has a higher standard of living, has good medical care, etc.), and due to the widespread use of the English language, problems in communicating with locals do not arise. Thirdly, a serious advantage is the availability of opportunities for business development: the economic and political stability characteristic of this country creates favorable conditions for the implementation of various business projects. In addition, the country is ideal for moving with children: amusement parks operate on the islands, schools open regularly, etc.
The Saint Kitts and Nevis Program provides for the issuance of passports to parents who have reached the age of 55. Parents must be dependent on the applicant.
No, after five years of ownership of the object, the citizen has the right to sell the property without any consequences for his status.
Yes, Saint Kitts and Nevis provides its citizens with the possibility of inheritance of this status.
Children who appear in the family after the granting of citizenship to their parents become citizens of the country automatically. No additional costs will be required.
One of the main distinguishing features of the passport of Malta from the passport of Saint Kitts and Nevis is the ability to reside in the territory of the European Union without any restrictions. Malta also has a visa-free regime with the United States of America. However, the cost of Maltese citizenship is much higher. If a second citizenship is needed as an alternate airfield, in order to receive tax preferences or for unimpeded travel almost all over the world, the status of a citizen of Saint Kitts and Nevis can be called the best option.
Indeed, a visa is required to visit Canada. However, citizens of Saint Kitts and Nevis have the opportunity to obtain a long-term visa to this country (for ten years). As a rule, obtaining a long-term Canadian visa is practically inaccessible for citizens of post-Soviet states, so a Saint Kitts and Nevis passport can provide this advantage.
The absence of requirements for residence in the country is one of the advantages of the program. Also, passport holders are not required to visit the state.
No, this Caribbean state recognizes dual citizenship, so the authorities keep confidential information about the acquisition of a new status by a person and do not notify other countries about the issuance of a second passport.
The program provides for investments in real estate objects that have been approved by the country's authorities. Thus, when choosing an object, you should be guided by the list of approved projects.