Citizenship of Saint Kitts and Nevis
And Passport Saint Kitts and Nevis by investing
This beautiful two-island nation is blessed with tropical temperatures, clear blue waters and a bustling trade and tourism economy. It is well-connected by direct flights to and from Europe and the U.S., and offers residents and citizens sought-after advantages such as dual citizenship and tax-free worldwide income. As one of the longest-established programs of its kind, the St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship-by-Investment Program offers applicants a host of unique benefits, including:
Advantages of citizenship of Saint Kitts and Nevis:
- Fast processing within four months;
- Inclusion of dependent children under 25 years, and dependent parents or grandparents over 55 years;
- No physical residency requirements;
- No requirement to travel to St. Kitts & Nevis during the application process;
- No interview, education or management experience required;
- Visa-free travel to more than 100 countries including Schengen member states, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, and others;
- No tax on worldwide income;
- St. Kitts & Nevis recognizes dual citizenship, so you can still benefit from your current citizenship.
Options citizenship of St. KITTS AND NEVIS:
1. SGF Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF):
- $195,000 family up to 4 people;
- $10,000 each additional dependent.
2. Investments in Real Estate RE Real Estate:
- $200,000 requirement for at least seven years of ownership;
- $400,000 requirement for at least five years of ownership.
All projects, except for private houses, must be certified by the government of the country and be included in official registers. These amounts can be invested both in a separate object and in its shares, provided that the value is not lower than the declared threshold. All taxes and fees are paid separately.
Check for criminal past:
- $7.5 000 the main applicant;
- $4 000 dependents older than 16 years;
Government fee for purchasing a real estate:
- $35,000 the main applicant and adult dependents;
- $20,000 wife / husband;
- $10,000 additional dependents.
Offer of park Hyatt of St. KITTS AND NEVIS:
Park Hyatt St. Kitts was built at the end of 2017 on the picturesque shore of Banana Beach harbor, Christophe Harbor.
The five-star resort consists of 126 rooms with a stunning view of the Caribbean Sea.
Investments in the project provide investors with Saint Kitts and Nevis citizenship with a minimum investment of $220 000. As a bonus, you can stay in the complex for a week and profit of investment is 2-5% per annum.
After a certain period, this investment can be sold to the next investor, while the passport of a citizen of Saint Kitts and Nevis remains for life and is inherited.
Citizenship of St. KITTS MINUSES AND PLUSES:
Citizenship of Saint Kitts and Nevis is intended for people who are not used to waiting for paperwork for a long time and who have sufficient funds for investment.
Pluses of citizenship, Saint Kitts and Nevis:
Compared to European countries, the scheme for obtaining a passport of St. Kitts and Nevis is more simplified. There are certainly pluses for the future holder of St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship, first:
- the opportunity to obtain citizenship for members of their family who are financially dependent on the applicant for citizenship (children under 30, parents over 55);
- the duration of consideration of applications from applicants from 5 months, with an accelerated procedure from 45 to 60 days;
- the second citizenship of Saint Kitts and Nevis does not require compulsory residence in this state or periodic visits;
- a passport gives the right to be and conduct business in more than one hundred countries, including the UK, the European Union, Singapore;
- Saint Kitts and Nevis recognizes dual citizenship and guarantees the confidentiality of citizenship;
- no taxes on world income;
- the country is comfortable for living and tourism, which is provided by mild climatic conditions and low crime rates.
Minuses of citizenship, Saint Kitts and Nevis:
However, the citizenship of Saint Kitts and Nevis, too, has. Of the not very convenient conditions of citizenship can be identified:
- the high cost of investment required for citizenship;
- long term of consideration of the file;
- from available flights routes through the USA, Canada, Great Britain;
- it is necessary to obtain a residence permit for long stay in Europe.
As we see, there are not so many disadvantages, which is why this program is very attractive for most people. Positive aspects of this nationality are significant. Then the choice is yours!
Citizenship of St. Kitts and Nevis, attracting investment in the development of the state, has established itself as an effective means for the development of various spheres from education and tourism to medicine and alternative energy.
Process citizenship, Saint Kitts and Nevis:
To become a citizen of Saint Kitts and Nevis, you must go through a series of procedures that the applicant must be aware of. First, you need to choose the option that meets your financial capabilities and requests. The next step is to sign the contract and make a prepayment.
After performing the above steps, it is necessary to collect and submit a package of documents for legalization.
Important information for applicants:
Now let's take a closer look at the features and nuances of obtaining citizenship in St. Kitts and Nevis.
The application for citizenship is made through the option of buying real estate (if you select this option) by concluding a contract for the purchase of an object.
Note! The object must receive approval from the government of the country. In addition, it is necessary to transfer a deposit, the amount of which is 10% of the value of the purchased object. The investor makes full payment after receiving the consent of the state to satisfy the applicant's request for citizenship. Money should be transferred only to accounts owned by the government.
Where to apply for citizenship of Saint Kitts and Nevis:
The advantage of this process is the ability to not make many hours and not cheap flights across the ocean, as the paperwork is taken on the companies representing this program. The functions of an official representative In Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan are performed by “AAAA ADVISER“
Content of the standard procedure for obtaining citizenship
The official deadline for issuing passports, established by the government of St. Kitts and Nevis, varies from 5 to 9 months, but as practice shows, issues of citizenship are solved within 5-6 months. The duration of the process depends on the proper paperwork.
Note that it is not at all necessary to wait for the cherished document so long. By decision of the Government of St. Kitts and Nevis, there is the possibility of an expedited procedure, which provides for obtaining a passport in 12-16 weeks after the applicant has submitted a package of documents. For reduction of terms, an additional fee in the amount of 10% of the program cost is charged. This considers the number of family members.
Citizenship is always preceded by legal due diligence, relates to the papers provided by the applicant.
What documents must be submitted for citizenship:
Note! All documents are submitted in translation into English and notarized and with apostles.
Applicant must provide:
- photographs and digital signature certificate;
- medical certificate with the results of an HIV test, issued not earlier than 3 months;
- a birth certificate or other document with information about parents;
- application form;
- certificate of no criminal record;
- letter of recommendation from at least one international bank, issued not earlier than 6 months;
- at least one letter of recommendation from a lawyer, notary, certified public accountant or any other specialist issued not earlier than 6 months;
- certified copies of marriage and divorce certificates (if any);
- certificate of the origin of money for investment in Saint Kitts and Nevis;
- copy of the contract of sale of real estate certificate of ownership
- international passport;
- Russian passport (main page and page with registration);
- military ID (if any);
- certificates of change of name or surname (if the case occurred).
Successful completion of all stages of the process guarantees you 100% citizenship of Saint Kitts and Nevis.
Legislative Framework for Citizenship of Saint Kitts and Nevis:
- Saint Christopher and Nevis Citizenship Act, CAP. 1.05.pdf;
- The Constitution of Saint Kitts and Nevis.pdf.
LIST OF 155 COUNTRIES THAT PASSPORTS HOLDERS OF SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS MAY VISIT IN 2020 WITHOUT VISAS ⇒
Realty Saint Kitts & Nevis
Government approved objects
Most Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
The tax legislation of this state is considered very loyal. Firstly, tax rates are practically at the minimum level. Secondly, a number of taxes are missing, including a gift tax, as well as a tax on income earned outside the country. There are also a number of other tax preferences.
As a rule, you can issue a passport of this Caribbean state in 5-9 months.
In addition to purchasing real estate, the Economic Citizenship Program can offer two more options: investing in a fund that helps victims of the hurricane, as well as investing in the Sugar Fund (in both cases, the contribution is irrevocable). Choosing the first option will require a deposit of USD 150,000 (if only one applicant is listed on the application) or USD 175,000 (for the main applicant and his / her spouse). A contribution of US $10,000 is required for each additional dependent. The size of the contribution when choosing the second option also differs: if there is one applicant, $250,000 is paid, if a spouse is included in the application, $300,000, and if there are additional dependents, $25,000 is paid for each of them. ... In addition, the applicant must pay the costs of conducting a criminal background check.
The Saint Kitts and Nevis Program has standard requirements for the applicant. Among the main ones are the possibility of confirming the legality of the invested funds, no criminal record, good health, reaching the age of 18. To grant citizenship, the applicant must successfully pass the verification procedures (for due diligence, the authorities apply to foreign non-governmental companies). As a rule, when meeting the requirements, there are no problems with the granting of citizenship.
Indeed, the state is one of the most optimal options for permanent residence among all the countries of the Caribbean region. This is due to several objective reasons. Firstly, the country has a mild climate without sudden changes in weather, unique nature and amazingly beautiful beaches, due to which excellent conditions have been created for the rest of the whole family. Secondly, citizens expect a favorable social environment (in comparison with other countries of the Caribbean region, Saint Kitts and Nevis has a higher standard of living, has good medical care, etc.), and due to the widespread use of the English language, problems in communicating with locals do not arise. Thirdly, a serious advantage is the availability of opportunities for business development: the economic and political stability characteristic of this country creates favorable conditions for the implementation of various business projects. In addition, the country is ideal for moving with children: amusement parks operate on the islands, schools open regularly, etc.
The Saint Kitts and Nevis Program provides for the issuance of passports to parents who have reached the age of 55. Parents must be dependent on the applicant.
No, after five years of ownership of the object, the citizen has the right to sell the property without any consequences for his status.
Yes, Saint Kitts and Nevis provides its citizens with the possibility of inheritance of this status.
Children who appear in the family after the granting of citizenship to their parents become citizens of the country automatically. No additional costs will be required.
One of the main distinguishing features of the passport of Malta from the passport of Saint Kitts and Nevis is the ability to reside in the territory of the European Union without any restrictions. Malta also has a visa-free regime with the United States of America. However, the cost of Maltese citizenship is much higher. If a second citizenship is needed as an alternate airfield, in order to receive tax preferences or for unimpeded travel almost all over the world, the status of a citizen of Saint Kitts and Nevis can be called the best option.
Indeed, a visa is required to visit Canada. However, citizens of Saint Kitts and Nevis have the opportunity to obtain a long-term visa to this country (for ten years). As a rule, obtaining a long-term Canadian visa is practically inaccessible for citizens of post-Soviet states, so a Saint Kitts and Nevis passport can provide this advantage.
The absence of requirements for residence in the country is one of the advantages of the program. Also, passport holders are not required to visit the state.
No, this Caribbean state recognizes dual citizenship, so the authorities keep confidential information about the acquisition of a new status by a person and do not notify other countries about the issuance of a second passport.
The program provides for investments in real estate objects that have been approved by the country's authorities. Thus, when choosing an object, you should be guided by the list of approved projects.