OBTAINING OF CITIZENSHIP OF SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS BY INVESTMENTS
This beautiful two-island nation is blessed with tropical temperatures, clear blue waters and a bustling trade and tourism economy. It is well connected by direct flights to and from Europe and the U.S., and offers residents and citizens sought-after advantages such as dual citizenship and tax-free worldwide income. As one of the longest-established programs of its kind, the St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship-by-Investment Program offers applicants a host of unique benefits including:
ADVANTAGES AND PECULIARITIES OF THE PROGRAM FOR OBTAINING CITIZENSHIP OF SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS:
- Fast processing within four months;
- Inclusion of dependent children under 25 years, and dependent parents or grandparents over 55 years;
- No physical residency requirements;
- No requirement to travel to St. Kitts & Nevis during the application process;
- No interview, education or management experience required;
- Visa-free travel to more than 100 countries including Schengen member states, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, and others;
- No tax on worldwide income;
- St. Kitts & Nevis recognizes dual citizenship, so you can still benefit from your current citizenship.
OPTIONS FOR OBTAINING THE CITIZENSHIP OF ST. KITTS AND NEVIS:
- Contribution to the assistance to the victims of the hurricane (a special fund HRFIC) - an irrevocable investment:
- $ 150 000- single applicant;
- $ 175 000- the main applicant with his wife / husband;
- $ 10 000- each additional dependent.
2. Sugar Fund (SIDF) - non-refundable investment
- $ 250 000- single applicant;
- $ 300 000- the main applicant with his wife / husband and two minor children;
- $ 25 000- each additional dependent.
3. Real estate
Purchase of real estate in the amount of not less than $ 200 000, investing in objects approved by the government. Real estate should be owned for 5 years, investors must pay additional fees and taxes.
CHECK FOR CRIMINAL PAST:
- $ 7.5 000- the main applicant;
- $ 4 000- dependents older than 16 years;
GOVERNMENT FEE FOR PURCHASING A REAL ESTATE:
- $ 35,000 - the main applicant and adult dependents;
- $ 20,000 - wife / husband;
- $ 10,000 - additional dependents
COST OF REGISTRATION OF CITIZENSHIP OF ST. KITTS AND NEVIS:
Program support - $ 25,000
OFFER OF PARK HYATT OF ST. KITTS AND NEVIS:
Park Hyatt St. Kitts was built at the end of 2017 on the picturesque shore of Banana Beach harbor Christophe Harbor.
The five-star resort consists of 126 rooms with a stunning view of the Caribbean Sea.
Investments in the project provide investors with Saint Kitts and Nevis citizenship with a minimum investment of $ 220 000. As a bonus, you can stay in the complex for a week and profit of investment is 2-5% per annum.
After a certain period, this investment can be sold to the next investor, while the passport of a citizen of Saint Kitts and Nevis remains for life and is inherited.
CITIZENSHIP OF ST. KITTS MINUSES AND PLUSES:
Citizenship of Saint Kitts and Nevis is intended for people who are not used to waiting for paperwork for a long time and who have sufficient funds for investment.
PLUSES OF CITIZENSHIP SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS:
Compared to European countries, the scheme for obtaining a passport of St. Kitts and Nevis is more simplified. There are certainly pluses for the future holder of St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship, first of all:
- the opportunity to obtain citizenship for members of their family who are financially dependent on the applicant for citizenship (children under 30, parents over 55),
- the duration of consideration of applications from applicants - from 5 months, with an accelerated procedure - from 45 to 60 days,
- the second citizenship of Saint Kitts and Nevis does not require compulsory residence in this state or periodic visits,
- a passport gives the right to be and conduct business in more than one hundred countries, including the UK, the European Union, Singapore.
- Saint Kitts and Nevis recognizes dual citizenship and guarantees the confidentiality of citizenship,
- no taxes on world income
- the country is comfortable for living and tourism, which is provided by mild climatic conditions and low crime rates.
MINUSES OF CITIZENSHIP SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS:
However, the citizenship of Saint Kitts and Nevis, too, has. Of the not very convenient conditions of citizenship can be identified:
- the high cost of investment required for citizenship;
- long term of consideration of the file;
- from available flights - routes through the USA, Canada, Great Britain;
- it is necessary to obtain a residence permit for long stay in Europe.
As we see, there are not so many disadvantages, which is why this program is very attractive for most people. Positive aspects of this nationality are significant. Then - the choice is yours!
Citizenship of St. Kitts and Nevis, attracting investment in the development of the state, has established itself as an effective means for the development of various spheres - from education and tourism to medicine and alternative energy.
THE PROCESS OF OBTAINING CITIZENSHIP SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS:
To become a citizen of Saint Kitts and Nevis, you must go through a series of procedures that the applicant must be aware of. First, you need to choose the option that meets your financial capabilities and requests. The next step is to sign the contract and make a prepayment.
After performing the above steps, it is necessary to collect and submit a package of documents for legalization.
Important information for applicants
Now let's take a closer look at the features and nuances of obtaining citizenship in St. Kitts and Nevis.
The application for citizenship is made through the option of buying real estate (if you choose this option) by concluding a contract for the purchase of an object.
Note! The object must receive approval from the government of the country. In addition, it is necessary to transfer a deposit, the amount of which is 10% of the value of the purchased object. The investor makes full payment after receiving the consent of the state to satisfy the applicant's request for citizenship. Money should be transferred only to accounts owned by the government.
Where to apply for citizenship of Saint Kitts and Nevis
The advantage of this process is the ability to not make many hours and not cheap flights across the ocean, as the paperwork is taken on the companies representing this program. The functions of an official representative In Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan are performed by AAAA ADVISER
Content of the standard procedure for obtaining citizenship
The official deadline for issuing passports, established by the government of St. Kitts and Nevis, varies from 5 to 9 months, but as practice shows, issues of citizenship are solved within 5-6 months. The duration of the process depends on the proper paperwork.
Note that it is not at all necessary to wait for the cherished document so long. By decision of the Government of St. Kitts and Nevis, there is the possibility of an expedited procedure, which provides for obtaining a passport in 12-16 weeks after the applicant has submitted a package of documents. For reduction of terms, an additional fee in the amount of 10% of the program cost is charged. This takes into account the number of family members.
Citizenship is always preceded by legal due diligence in relation to the papers provided by the applicant.
What documents must be submitted for citizenship:
Note! All documents are submitted in translation into English and notarized and with apostilles.
Applicant must provide:
- photographs and digital signature certificate;
- medical certificate with the results of an HIV test, issued not earlier than 3 months;
- a birth certificate or other document with information about parents;
- application form;
- certificate of no criminal record;
- letter of recommendation from at least one international bank, issued not earlier than 6 months;
- at least one letter of recommendation from a lawyer, notary, certified public accountant or any other specialist issued not earlier than 6 months;
- certified copies of marriage and divorce certificates (if any);
- certificate of the origin of money for investment in Saint Kitts and Nevis;
- copy of the contract of sale of real estate certificate of ownership
- international passport;
- russian passport (main page and page with registration);
- military ID (if any);
- certificates of change of name or surname (if the case occurred).
Successful completion of all stages of the process guarantees you 100% citizenship of Saint Kitts and Nevis.
LIST OF 155 COUNTRIES THAT PASSPORTS HOLDERS OF SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS MAY VISIT IN 2018 WITHOUT VISAS:
Albania; Andorra; Anguilla; Antigua and Barbuda; Argentina; Armenia; Aruba; Austria; The Bahamas; Bangladesh; Barbados; Belgium; Belize; Bermuda; Bolivia; Bonaire; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Botswana; Brazil; British Virgin Islands; Bulgaria; Cambodia; Cape Verde; Cayman islands; Chile; Comoros; Colombia; Costa Rica; Croatia; Cuba; Curacao; Cyprus; Czech; Denmark; Djibouti; Dominica; Dominican Republic; Ecuador; Egypt; Salvador; Estonia; Faroe islands; Fiji; Finland; France; French Guiana; French Polynesia; French Southern and Antarctic Territories; Gambia; Georgia; Germany; Gibraltar; Greece; Greenland; Grenada; Guadeloupe; Guatemala; Guinea-Bissau; Guyana; Haiti; Vatican; Honduras; Hong Kong; Hungary; Iceland; Indonesia; Iran; Ireland; Israel; Italy; Jamaica; Jordan; Kenya; Kiribati; Kosovo; Laos; Latvia; Lebanon; Lesotho; Liechtenstein; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Macedonia; Madagascar; Malawi; Malaysia; Maldives; Malta; Martinique; Mauritania; Mauritius; Micronesia; Monaco; Montenegro; Montserrat; Mozambique; Nepal; Netherlands; New Caledonia; Nicaragua; Niue; Norway; Palau; Panama; Peru; Philippines; Pitcairn Islands; Poland; Portugal; Reunion; Romania; Russia; Saba; Saint Lucia; Samoa; San Marino; Senegal; Seychelles; Sierra Leone; Singapore; Slovakia; Slovenia; Somalia; Solomon islands; South Korea; Spain; St. Barthelemy; Saint Eustatius; Saint Helena; St. Maarten; Saint Maarten; St. Pierre and Miquelon; Saint Vincent and the Grenadines; Suriname; Sweden; Switzerland; Taiwan; East Timor; Tanzania; Togo; Tonga; Trinidad and Tobago; Tunisia; Turkey; Turks and Caicos; Tuvalu; Uganda; Ukraine; Great Britain; Uruguay; Vanuatu; Venezuela; Wallis and Futuna; Zambia; Zimbabwe.