RESIDENCE PERMIT IN SLOVENIA
BY REGISTERING OF A COMPANY
ADVANTAGES RESIDENCE PERMIT IN SLOVENIA:
- low price clearance;
- the ability to include minor children and parents who are over 65 years of age;
- there is no requirement to move;
- no need to come to apply;
- the opportunity to live in Europe all year round;
- a residence permit for 60 days;
- permanent residence after 5 years of living without a language exam.
OPTIONS RESIDENCE PERMIT IN SLOVENIA:
COST OF OBTAINING A RESIDENCE PERMIT IN SLOVENIA:
Turnkey service cost - € 10,000
This service includes:
company registration *
obtaining a residence permit for all family members **
* To register the Company, it is necessary to deposit the authorized capital of at least € 7.5 thousand. The authorized capital can be contributed in three ways:
depositing funds into a bank account. The service of assistance in opening an account for depositing the Authorized Capital is included in the price;
depositing property acquired on the territory of Slovenia. The service includes an official appraisal of the property contributed to the company.
payment by purchased Slovenian government bonds. The service includes assistance in opening a special account with a broker to purchase these bonds.
** To apply for a residence permit, your company must fulfill one of the conditions:
make an investment of at least € 50 thousand in fixed assets
show a turnover of € 10 thousand within six months
MONTHLY EXPENSES TO MAINTAIN A RESIDENCE PERMIT:
- €432 - payroll tax and social security contributions
- €120 - the accountant
- €80 legal address
- €1200 - registration, if there is no own registration
THE TIME FOR OBTAINING A RESIDENCE PERMIT:
- The registration of the company - 10 days
- Preparation of documents for residence permit - 60 days
- A residence permit upon submission of the documents to the Consulate 30 days
DOCUMENTS FOR OBTAINING A RESIDENCE PERMIT:
- a photocopy of the passport;
- certificate of absence of criminal record;
- colored photo 3,5x4,5 cm
THE PROS AND CONS OF OBTAINING A RESIDENCE PERMIT IN SLOVENIA:
- Initial permission to stay in the country for one year. Then it extends first in the same period, and in the subsequent 2 years.
- To obtain a residence permit, your firm must continue to fulfill one condition: to have basic funds in the amount of 50 thousand euros or a turnover of not less than 60 thousand Euro for the last 6 months.
- The Russians to acquire a property only to a legal entity.
- There is no opportunity to work in government.
- If the move is carried out on business visa, the first 2 years have the opportunity to work only in his company.
- Extremely difficult to get a job without knowledge of the local language.
- In accordance with the new legislation, from 2015 foreigners who came on a work visa or immigration, can be reunited with his family only after one year.
- The opportunity to apply for permanent residence status and citizenship of Slovenia;
- The right to travel on the countries of the Schengen area without a visa;
- The opportunity to open an account in a reliable Bank;
- The opportunity to work in Europe;
- The ability to conduct business in a stable area of the European Union;
- Social protection in the form of social benefits, allowances and payments;
- Access to qualitative medical service of the European level;
- The possibility of free education of children;
- A sense of security due to low crime rate;
- The opportunity to live in perfect ecological environment and enjoy the Alps, the Adriatic coastline, lakes and a rich fauna;
- Foreigners have the same rights as the Slovenes, with the exception of the ability to vote.
THE PROCESS OF OBTAINING RESIDENCE PERMIT IN SLOVENIA:
- For registration, co-founders come to Slovenia. If one person arrives, the preparation of a power of attorney from the rest of the company is required. Each document must have a Slovenian legal translation.
- Then the Slovenian TIN is drawn up for each co-founder.
- Next comes the preparation and signing of primary documents on the registration of a company with a Slovenian notary.
- Then an account is opened in the bank to which at least seven and a half thousand euros is deposited. This amount will form the authorized capital, which can be spent solely on the needs of the company and the issuance of wages.
- The company is entered into the electronic register of economic entities of Slovenia. Registration procedure lasts from 5 to 15 days.
- the address and name registered company in Slovenia;
- notarized certificate of no criminal record;
- Slovenian insurance; copy of valid passport;
- one photo; profile of the applicant with his signature.
Most Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Having issued a residence permit in the specified country, after five years, you can apply for permanent residence.
Slovenian citizenship can be obtained after ten years of residence.
Yes, a resident of the country gets the opportunity to contact local medical institutions.
Yes, the holder of a residence permit has the right to issue cards for his wife, children and parents if they are over 65 years old.
Yes, having issued a residence permit in Slovenia, you can study at local educational institutions.
The document is issued for one year, then it is renewed every year, after 5 years you can get permanent residence.
The minimum length of stay, which is established by law, is at least 180 days a year. However, the absence due to the need for work is an exception and allows, if necessary, not to reside in the country.
Yes, all holders of a residence permit of a given state have such an opportunity.
Russian citizens can purchase real estate in Slovenia only with their own company. Citizens of the European Union, USA and Great Britain can purchase real estate in the country for an individual.
The main thing is, of course, not to break the laws of Slovenia and pay taxes regularly. Also, in order to apply for permanent residence status, it is necessary to extend the residence permit status without interruption.
The holder of a residence permit in Slovenia has no right to vote, participate in elections and work in government structures. Also, the owner of such a residence permit will not be able to purchase real estate as an individual.
Due to the incompleteness of the documents provided, the presence of a criminal record and the lack of grounds for obtaining a residence permit.