Realty Saint Kitts & Nevis #18
Apartment Saint Kitts and Nevis | Price: 210 000 USD
Brimstone Village - Diving & Shipyard & Real Estate Share
If you wish to obtain the citizenship of Saint Kitts and Nevis, we recommend that you invest money in such a real estate object in Saint Kitts and Nevis as apartments. They are located in a modern residential complex that is built right on the ocean coast. The windows offer stunning views of Saint Kitts and Nevis. The total area of these properties in Saint Kitts and Nevis ranges from one thousand square feet to two thousand square feet.
Apartments in Saint Kitts and Nevis can be one-room, two-room and three-room. Each of these properties in Saint Kitts and Nevis has premium kitchens that are multifunctional, spacious bathrooms for two, expansive balconies with island and ocean views. The roof of the residential complex is flat, offering an excellent view. It also makes it possible to sunbathe. If you are fond of astronomy, then you can install a kine scope on the roof of this residential complex and observe the stars.
The procedure for obtaining citizenship of this state by investing in real estate such as apartments consists of the following stages:
- First stage. Consultation with a real estate investment specialist.
- Second phase. Preparation of the necessary documentation. A real estate investment specialist will thoroughly check it.
- Stage three. Applying for citizenship by investing in real estate. A real estate investment specialist will help you to correctly draw up an application and submit it to the relevant authorities.
- Stage four. Consideration of an application for obtaining citizenship by investing in real estate by the relevant authority. Absolutely, each of the applications for obtaining citizenship by investing in real estate is thoroughly screened. The information provided by the applicant is carefully checked for accuracy, after which it is processed by the relevant authorities. At the same time, absolutely no interviews are conducted with the person who is acting as the applicant.
- Fifth stage. Pre-approval of an application for obtaining citizenship by investing in real estate. What the government of this state notifies the person who acts as an applicant in writing.
In case of preliminary approval of the application for obtaining citizenship by investing in a real estate object (in this case, a one-room, two-room or three-room apartment), you will need to pay a state fee. As for the size of the state fee, it will be thirty-five thousand American dollars for the person who acts as the main applicant, twenty thousand American dollars for his spouse and ten thousand American dollars for the rest of his family members, regardless of their age.
- Sixth stage. Depositing funds means the direct acquisition of an immovable property. The quality of which in this case is a one-room, two-room or three-room apartment.
- Seventh stage. Obtaining citizenship. Immediately after you deposit the funds, you will receive a passport of a citizen of this state.
You don't have to be on the island to get it. You can even get it remotely.
Five or seven years after the acquisition of the real estate object (in this case, a one-room, two-room or three-room apartment), you can resell it. In this case, you do not lose the citizenship of this state.
It also provides for the possibility of obtaining citizenship of this state by investing in real estate in an accelerated manner. This will take a maximum of sixty days in time. In this case, the applicant will have to meet absolutely all the requirements that are established by the local government. In particular, the following:
- Over eighteen years of age.
- No criminal record.
- Lack of ongoing legal proceedings against the person who is the applicant.
Manager: +79100007020 Larisa |